Thursday, February 10, 2011

COLE!!! is old.

Happy Birthday C!! (because i love this picture of your phenomenal mustache so much it had to go up again) We are just working our way through the alphabet this week aren't we. February is a big month for this here blog, meaning the two people I love and who inspire me and matter to this life of this little establishment are growing up and blowing out candles and i'm a million miles away :( bananaaaaaaa. so much sadness. neanmoins! (my favorite french word of the day: nevertheless) a little photo homage to the genius that is mr. cole anetsberger, the one calling the shots, the master of limb elongation, the one who knows all of my 3 good angles and deletes anything that makes my arms look fat because he knows i hate them. check out his fabulous flickr and tell him how awesome he is. some of my faves of his work from the past few months:

4 comments:

  1. love the picture of the airplane! was it you that took it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures! thanks for visiting my blog the other day! i hope you come again and follow :)

    http://www.informalthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy bthday and congrats for such beauty pics

    crossingredlines

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photo's :) i like the one with the poodle ^^ x

    ReplyDelete