Sunday, February 13, 2011

Granny Glam







Suno F/W 2011
Linda, Jan and Shirley wished their wardrobes were this rockin'. There was a weird asian-sister wife situation in my fam, don't worry about it, I'm alright with the triple gran-attack. And I have been through all of those closets searching out those "dated enough that when worn on my (imaginary) tall skinny youthful frame suddenly appears chic, but in reality frumpy and moth-eaten" pieces -- so disappointing. Good thing Suno took every possible old lady influence and found the perfect proportions, patterns, silks, and created this cohesive polished and modern collection. Also, the styling, impeccable: the coiffed updos, opaque grey tights, matchy jewelry, and distinctly young sky high platforms, phenomenal. Definitely my favorite show thus far.

4 comments:

  1. amazing!! so in love with the shoes and the hair!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    broken-cookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, these looks are pretty weird, but I kind of love them! Really wish I could get my hair that tall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this collection, although I can't help wonder if it's because it's like Marni?

    http://www.girlalamode.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know about this collection before (shame on me), but it's really beautiful!
    -Nico-

    ReplyDelete