Sunday, October 3, 2010

Kimi


(photo by Merissa)
Last week, I started a style column in the weekly arts supplement to my school paper the Stanford Daily. I decided to showcase my friend Kimi because I think she is gorgeous and has such incredible personal style. She's one of those people that just has it, that effortless, unknowable thing.

Tell me about what you're wearing:
"Vintage Dior sequin top from vintage store in Williamsburg, Levi cutoffs from a flea market in Iceland, shoes from Opening Ceremony, sunglasses from the vintage store that I work at called Amarcord in downtown Manhattan. braceletes ( my grandmother's from Bombay), Lipstick Nars Shiap (my one and only), backpack Salvation Army find."

6 comments:

  1. Yes, effortless chic is her style and she carries it so well!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes she is stunning,
    welldone!
    www.geenafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is indeed effortlessly chic! très chic! j'aime beacoup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very chic, great look! xx


    http://topcoatfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. She does have great style and congrats on your new column!!

    ReplyDelete